- TYPES OF PETS
CONTROL OF PETS
- A strict limit of one cat or one dog (maximum 20 pounds) per unit.
- We require papers from your Veterinarian indicating the pet has had
all of the needles required as well as neutered and/or spayed.
- Exotic animals will not be permitted (snakes, monkeys, tarantulas etc.)
nor farm or wild animals.
- All pets will be governed by the municipal by-law for health and
care of household pets.
- The tenants have full repsonsibity for the actions of their pets.
When outside of the unit, pets must be supervised and on a leash.
- All pet droppings (inside and outside the unit) must be removed
immediately by the pet owner. Litter boxes, cages etc. must be
properly maintained and kept odor- free.
- Pets causing bodily harm by biting or scratching or attempting to
bite may be ordered permanently removed from the unit within
- No pet owner shall permit a pet to create noise or similar disturbance
for such a period of time that aggravate neighbors.
- In cases where doubt exists, favor will be shown to the person alleging
- Each pet owner is responsible for all interior/or exterior damages
caused by their pet which would require repairs, cleaning or
replacement as deemed necessary by the Management.
If reasonable care of the property and/or supervision of pet by pet owner are
not evident to the Management, the situation shall be treated as a violation
of this agreement.
- If, in the opinion of the Management, an inspection of a unit is
warranted, persons designated by the Management shall be permitted to
enter the unit on 48 hours notice.
- Following the inspection, the tenant will be given a list of repairs
(if any) and a date for a follow-up inspection will be set.
Tenants with pets are required to sign this agreement prior to/or time of
moving into Father Eugene O'Leary Seniors Complex.
In the event of a descrepency with this copy of the agreement posted on the
website, the copy you signed will take precedence.